LegacyGT.com

Looking for car smart person to take a quick ride this weekend, Boston area (or VT)

snow05gtRI

haha thank you for the birthday shoutout! i just got home a little bit ago from a trip up to Vermont. this thread took a very interesting turn :lol:

need to make some time this weekend to have someone take another look before I head to the tuner. dont wanna tune if it is actually a leak.

my busy weekend lasted a bit longer than expected...tonight i loosened the TMIC from the turbo and from the TB (but didn't fully remove from TB)...readjusted it seeming like it got in a little further on the TB hose and cranked everything back down, still getting the noise. wanted to loosen/retighten the DP but i ran out of light outside.

He needs his tuner to raise the rev limiter, she bangs off it (rev limiter) before the 1-2 shift (sorry Alex:redface:).

My guys in the shop here were all grins when they heard his car run, she sounds sweet.

haha no worries, I've done it before myself ;)

soon, Jeff. I'm on a crappy work schedule (I work 2pm to 11pm) so I can only do things in the morning/early afternoon. By the time I get home its 11:30/11:45pm (usually end up staying a little later than 11) and everyone is already asleep. Possibly this weekend, but I'm not sure what I'm doing yet since it's Easter...will let you know.

Dyno tune had to be pushed back to next week because of my change in work schedule...was supposed to be 2pm today but I got a call on sunday switching my schedule (was supposed to be 8pm to 5am, so I guess this is better) and when i called to reschedule the tune they were booked solid for the week.

Archived