LegacyGT.com

Sway bars

Sphinx002

Lubed up my bars this weekend with the Mobil 1 Synthetic Great...Boxer you were right on the money...awesome stuff. All squeaks are gone.

A little words of wisdom to make the re-grease easier.....don't fully take the gold (for me) brackets off that are holding the bushings in. Loosen them a ton and slide out the bushing, then clean the bar, grease the hell out of the inside of the bushing and a lil on the bar and pop it back on and slide it back under. I took them off completly! It took me 15 minutes to get everthing off, lubed up, right side back on....it took me 1 hour to get the freak'n last bolt on and lined up. Maybe I'm an idiot.....but there is no need to take them off so y kill yourself and poss have the same problem....just a lil friendly suggestion :D

Mobil 1 Synthetic grease all the way (Thanx again boxer)....now it's time to see how long it lasts.....

Not a prob....used it on my GT, rclarks, my Rx-8 (not one squeak in over a year) and many other sway bar installs I've done. Just use it liberally and you shouldn't have any squeaks for a long time! :D

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived