LegacyGT.com

Stage 1 High Mileage ??

Subi-Girl

I have an 05, LGT Wagon thats at about 100k right now. I am thinking about getting it flashed to stage 1 this summer, but dont know if that is the best idea with the mileage. I am starting a 6 year college in september and want to try and make my car last the whole time.

What do you guys think?

manual tranny or auto tranny? just curious...

as scooby said, stage 1 should be safe enough. however, if you can get an opensource tune for free or WAY cheaper than buying a Cobb AccessPort I would do it. just make sure they log it after flashing to ensure it is running properly.

how far south of boston? there's a lot of members in the boston area, someone might just be able to use their laptop and tactrix/vag-com cable to flash you for free, and then help you log it to make sure its running good.

manual tranny or auto tranny? just curious...

as scooby said, stage 1 should be safe enough. however, if you can get an opensource tune for free or WAY cheaper than buying a Cobb AccessPort I would do it. just make sure they log it after flashing to ensure it is running properly.

how far south of boston? there's a lot of members in the boston area, someone might just be able to use their laptop and tactrix/vag-com cable to flash you for free, and then help you log it to make sure its running good.

its auto.

I'll check out the whole boston area members thing,

Thanks for the imput

Archived