LegacyGT.com

1/4 Trip Last Night

pierce88

Well I took my legacy back to the tack last night.

Results:

Run 2:

13.332@102.41

1.81 60'

Run 1:

13.393@103.47

1.89 60'

Previous Best:

13.51@99.7

1.79 60'

Car:

2005.5 Legacy GT Limited 5eat

Mods:

Cobb Acessport v2

Tuning Alliance Etune

WBR frontmount Intercooler

Perrin 3 Inch 2-piece Catted downpipe(front+Rear section)

K&N Typhoon Intake

XO2 Mid+Ypipes+Stock Mufflers*

Tein S-tech Springs

Goodyear Eagle F1 All-seasons(215/45/17) on stock wheels

*Only change from last time was swapping out the stock mid+Ypipes for the XO2 ones.

Ill scan the slips asap and post them up so you can see all the other times and MPH

-Pierce

great times! stock turbo! you can really see (to me) how the FMIC makes a difference up top. what about temps? I imagine it's pretty cool there?

and yes, the difference for me when I went from just a gutted OEM DP and CBE to full 3" TBE and TGV deletes was .3 sec difference and got me from 13's to 12's.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

It was about 40* out.

I still need to do the up-pipe as well. I think thats prolly worth another 1/10.

I plan on doing TGV deletes, Perrin Equal Length Headers, Fuel Pump, and Maybe a turbo and injectors this summer. But ill prolly hold off on the turbo and take care of the valve body. I also could see myself going the meth route to make sure i dip into the 12s.

-Pierce

get the VB done soon, probably #1 priority. you might be able to pick up some time with better/quicker shifts it allows. And yes, I'm sure if you put every single bolt on imaginable with the stock turbo add meth, that should put you to 12's.
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

I know... Its one of those things thats really hard to justify to yourself even though you need it.

Im really only doing all the bolt-ones to get ready for the FP-green. I only wanna have to pay that $500 for a dynotune once... Plus the longer I put the turbo off the closer I come to the end of my powertrain warranty. All the stuff now is relatively easy to remove so I might be able to slide on a warranty claim.

Im hoping to be about 360whp with the fp-green and dip into the low 12s/high 11s in the quarter.

-Pierce

Archived