LegacyGT.com

PNW EVENT Calendar: WA and OR

AKLGT

Well it was a very good turn out. I really enjoyed it. This meet is very respectful and all the guys understand its a privilege to be able to have this every week and they dont BS and have that taken away. Good time, good people.

There must be some people that live close to this weekly meet that arent LuckyBob, Or RyanGT.

For what it's worth, distance has nothing to do with it. I have been to the Wed NASIOC meets and have met some nice people there. I simply don't see the need to keep pushing for more LGTs at a NASIOC meet. It's their meet - let them have their meet and we don't need to out-number them or take over the meet. I am more than certain that people on this forum are aware of the NASIOC forums and know how to look for meets on that forum. Enough said. :spin::spin::spin:

I have enough drama for now.....

Tommy, there is no dramabang going on here. I think you and LuckyBob might be addicted to watching drama unfold like watching a train wreck! :lol:

I was just questioning the need to repeatedly cross-forum post a recurring meet on the PNW Event Calendar sticky thread. While I am impressed with the poster's persistence in his postings of "need some leggy power", "we need the numbers higher!", "Really lets get some more lgt's out to this." and "Be there or be square." over a 6 month period, I am equally puzzled at his lack of deduction that there is just not going to be more LGT attendance at this meet.

More importantly, I thought the purpose of this thread was for the bigger PNW events of interest to this sub-forum, e.g. Italian Car Meet, Dirt Fish Rally meet, Local General Automotive Meets, or local LGT meets. Not that I have any authority to stop anyone from posting any meets here. This is a public forum for any subscribers to post here. That was why I did a Thank You when he decided to "Ill never try again." I believe that it would not be appropriate be post those "Wagons only, sedans stay home", "It's a full moon", "This is the closest meet where I can afford the gas to get to", etc meets on this PNW Event Calendar thread.

I apologize for the derailment (train wreck!).... I return you to your PNW Event Calendar postings.

PEACE!

^ this forum is getting more and more like "nasioc" every day.

Im just trying to be positive and have a good time. This forum i see more and more people becoming negative over nothing that should be treated in a negative way. Sorry this is being posted on the event thread but you can thank that to Mr. Grudge upstairs. Once again sorry for trying to have some subarus show up to a subaru meet.

Jesus christ... I leave for vacation and Ryan IMMEDIATELY finds another poor soul to Drama Bang. Wow, he does NOT waste time does he folks? :lol: I´m headed back to the beach, I´ll catch you all later. Mazatlan has no DramaBangQueenAsians and I must say, it is peaceful because of that. :D
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

• 1 month later...

Saturday, May 28 · 10:00am - 4:00pm

The FIRST ANNUAL Hunger Drive Rally!

Help us raise food and supplies for local food banks while having a blast! You don't need a souped up ride, just some spirit and good humor!

You will need:

1. A running car

2. A Safeway Club card

...3. $20 entrance fee

4. A few bucks for groceries, gas, and any other surprises

5. A winning spirit!

This will be a timed rally from checkpoint to checkpoint. You will not win by being the fastest, rather by being the closest to the specified time allotted. This rally will take about 5-6 hours to finish and be combined with a grocery list of items to add a "scavenger hunt" atmosphere to the event. These items will be collected at the end of the rally; then they will be donated to the local food bank.

There will be door prizes and a trophy (a real trophy) for the winner. As this is a non-profit event, all proceeds will be donated to local charities as well.

One last thing, THE MORE, THE MERRIER! I hope you all can make it and have a great time doing this rally!

The Hunger Drive Rally will start at the Bothell Safeway; 6850 Bothell way at 10:00 AM May the 28th. See you there!

I know this is short notice but I have a PNW event that some of you might be interested in!

One of my petrol-head friends has had the idea of a road rally rattling around in his head for years and has finally set it into motion. Below is a link to the Facebook page but you'll have to sign in to your FB account to access it:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=188486601187027

I figured there would be some interest from the TSD rally veterans....besides, it would be fun to just drive! We only have a few people so far but I'm hoping for more than 15 by the time the event rolls around...

Not to be rude... ok, well to be slightly rude... :lol: But did anyone tell anyone that is Memorial Day weekend? Just curious, cause a lot of people leave town and that's too bad they choose a holiday weekend. :)
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

^^^I'm aware of the "holiday weekend" landing of this event...I'm thinking that is partially why it was planned for said holiday...

Some will be gone but many will still attend...Rude A$$!!!

;)

Seriously? LegGTLT, would you have participated in this event if it hadn't been scheduled on a Holiday weekend? No? I didn't think so. I simply can't believe your leash is long enough to get you all the way to Bothell. :lol::hide: