LegacyGT.com

PNW EVENT Calendar: WA and OR

AKLGT

Hey guys, just want to put it out that over here in Bremerton on Fridays the local dealer Penninsula is sponsoring a Street Legal Challenge at the dragstrip. Went tonight and there was only 1 Suby running (WRX) :confused:, me and my buddy made up 60% of the Subys there to watch :confused:, pretty sad.

I wanted to hear some boxer rumble and instead it ended up being a Supra meet. Was there for a couple of hours and saw guys getting lots of runs in:munch:. So, if there's anyone out there who wants to do some tuning runs this is the place. :dm:

I know it's a late notice, but is anyone considering the Seaside Subaru Cruise in Portland, OR (Aug 1, 2009)? A caravan will meet at the Krispy Kreme in Tacoma. Something about a mob of boxer engines roaring down I-5, then to Seaside, OR on a nice Saturday morning makes this very tempting for me...

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1803197

Edited by S0CalGT

Hey guys, just want to put it out that over here in Bremerton on Fridays the local dealer Penninsula is sponsoring a Street Legal Challenge at the dragstrip. Went tonight and there was only 1 Suby running (WRX) :confused:, me and my buddy made up 60% of the Subys there to watch :confused:, pretty sad.

I wanted to hear some boxer rumble and instead it ended up being a Supra meet. Was there for a couple of hours and saw guys getting lots of runs in:munch:. So, if there's anyone out there who wants to do some tuning runs this is the place. :dm:

Will this be happening next Friday? I have the day off.... :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
I think it opens at 4pm and goes until dark :cool: (there are no lights on the track). The test and tune is the only thing going on Friday's, that's why people get basically as many runs as they want, or that thier car can handle :eek:.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The Edmonds Classic Car Show is on Sunday. Our cars are about 25 years too new to enter, but there was a bunch of great stuff there last time I went.

http://www.edmondswa.com/09CARSHOWINDEX.html

I'm going. Anyone else interested?

If a small number of LGTs are going they're welcome to park at my office, provided they don't close all the streets in downtown proper. Hit me up for an address if you need parking.