LegacyGT.com

Who's up for a Spring Fun Run in SoCal - 4/16?

SBT

here's the updated participant list. If I've missed someone please let me know.

1. Subietonic

2. o|-| c|-|uTe

3. LandShark

4. awdG35killer

5. Boostjunkie

6. sde

7. Legacy STI

8. SUBY3

9. sleepin gt

10. axis008 (if he can ditch school for the weekend - )

11. sashin

12. lilbigman

13. odenheimer

14. mines

15. Drew888

16. panamajack

17. SnoDork

18. SteveSatch

19. Sil&Duckswrx&legacy

20. Legasee

21. buplew

22. TheSpecialAKA

23. stifen

and at least 16 more owners from SCIC over on NASIOC.com

Looking forward to a really fun time.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's too bad, buplew :(. Hopefully there will be a summer meet that you can attend if this is successful! :p

On the other hand, my best friend finally got his Evo MR tonight! Unfortunately there weren't any white ones, sooo he got the graphite grey one. Oh well, still sexy. Woo hoo! I'm so excited. One more week.

-ben

what time will we be leaving Norm Reeves? I will be one of the last to arrive because my band plays the night before and I ussually dont get to bed until really late. I'll be coming through ortega highway if anyone wants to meet at Denny's in Capistrano and go that way?

This is my first digital video camera and I'm trying to figure out the whole copy, format, download, host thing. My JVC camera came with a manual about 100 pages large but only has 1/2 page on connecting to a PC. I now know that I need to buy a digital video cable. Doing it thru a USB connection loses clarity. Hoping to have time to work all this out on Saturday.

• 8 months later...

Let me start another thread on this so we can start planning over the next couple weeks. Anyone interested in working on the planning, PM me back or, if you're going to the San Diego P&O meet on Thursday, hit me up and let me know you're interested. I have a few things in mind for this Spring's event but it will take some work to get there.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived