LegacyGT.com

2010 Subaru Legacy HP?

violhence

the legacy really needs big HP jump 300 mark FTW.

That might be hard to justify because then it would be the same as the STi...and I don't think Subaru would want to do that unless the have a power increase in store for the STi next year.

That might be hard to justify because then it would be the same as the STi...and I don't think Subaru would want to do that unless the have a power increase in store for the STi next year.

:lol: Makes sense, but doesn't. Subaru shouldn't need to worry about the Legacy competing with the STI anyways. Even if they put the same power out, the Legacy is still a larger heavier car.

Subaru better give it a bump to the 300 mark if they expect to be taken seriously and compete with a lot of their competition. I sometimes have buyers remorse with my Legacy and wish I had gone for an STI. It just feels so sluggish and so under powered to me sometimes. Then I look at the interior and features and realize why I passed on the STI. It's a different market segment. I'm sure Stage I and II will take care of that though complaint for me though.

:lol: Makes sense, but doesn't. Subaru shouldn't need to worry about the Legacy competing with the STI anyways. Even if they put the same power out, the Legacy is still a larger heavier car.

Subaru better give it a bump to the 300 mark if they expect to be taken seriously and compete with a lot of their competition. I sometimes have buyers remorse with my Legacy and wish I had gone for an STI. It just feels so sluggish and so under powered to me sometimes. Then I look at the interior and features and realize why I passed on the STI. It's a different market segment. I'm sure Stage I and II will take care of that though complaint for me though.

"stage 1" will bring you quite close to a STi....and realize too, you paid $5k-$10k less for your leggy and have more amenities....The nice thing with subaru is it's fairly cheap to make power...You can take the $5K-$10K you saved on your leggy and have more of a car than the STi...the major thing you lack in the Legacy is the DCCD, which I find most people don't know how to use it properly and usually don't mess with it.

"stage 1" will bring you quite close to a STi....and realize too, you paid $5k-$10k less for your leggy and have more amenities....The nice thing with subaru is it's fairly cheap to make power...You can take the $5K-$10K you saved on your leggy and have more of a car than the STi...the major thing you lack in the Legacy is the DCCD, which I find most people don't know how to use it properly and usually don't mess with it.

but not all consumers are going to mod their cars and it still needs to keep up with its competitors. if the legy was 300 hp it wouldnt steal any sales from sti because like u said stg 1 puts u close to sti #'s. with a stg1 legacy consumers would neglect the sti altogether for stg1 legacy's ..but they dont. so hp isnt the factor in sti/legacy purchases...bring on 300hp or at least 290 ish

Get a Spec.B and you won't have to worry about how much hp you're putting down.

the human brain can only comprehend 0.012% of the total amount of power put down at the wheels from a spec B.

if you think about how much crank hp that is for more than 2 minutes your brain will explode.

car for sale. PM me!

the human brain can only comprehend 0.012% of the total amount of power put down at the wheels from a spec B.

if you think about how much crank hp that is for more than 2 minutes your brain will explode.

I guess that's what happened to Vimy.. except he somehow survived.. with a little brain damage ;)

same

• 3 weeks later...

Archived