LegacyGT.com

Anyone working at a nice company? Pull some strings

theflystyle

Little background...

Graduated in 12/06, started working for IT Consulting Company 6/07 and been with the same client/job since (Enterprise Management,Configuration Management). I live/work in Northern Virginia so there are big name companies all around. My current contract is expiring and the rebid was lost and is currently in protest (long story). Does anyone here work with some large corporations who might be able to pass along any helpful information in regards to hiring? Ive spent much time for months searching the job boards but am having a hard time like everyone else. I got clearance if that helps, PM me for details if you need them.

just thought why not try the site

pmed you
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

wait....you have a company? what do you do?
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I manage a portion of the business operations for partners at Booz Allen. We're one of the few big names to be both growing and hiring. From my experience we barely hire off the net...and at two years experience without a referral it's tough anywhere right now. Email me your resume and reference this site and your screen name. I'll take a look at it.

updates?

I manage a portion of the business operations for partners at Booz Allen. We're one of the few big names to be both growing and hiring. From my experience we barely hire off the net...and at two years experience without a referral it's tough anywhere right now. Email me your resume and reference this site and your screen name. I'll take a look at it.

Hmmm, the way things are going, maybe I'll be contacting you ;) I'm pretty much all finance and analysis.

when you describe it so nicely how could someone refuse lol... why dont you like it?

Well, for one, I was laid off at a job I loved every minute of so that meant it wasn't a good start. 2, I loathe VW's and that's who I currently work for.:mad: 3, the guy I work with is a goddamn dildo. I almost threw my keys at him and left yesterday for good. Luckily for me, Ive been offered first opportunity to return to my job when things turn around.:)

Archived