LegacyGT.com

Those running rear view cams, please post a shot of you trunk!!

Drew888

i do not have the spec sorry, it is easily available in singapore, these i got from my supplier that uses to fix conti car

about SGD $100 each :redface:

any way you can find out from your supplier?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think I could tolerate the mismatched colour temperature and beam pattern those licence plate lights create next to the stock light on the right hand side.

Well that picture is right after the install of course I got a matching led light for the other side.

Here is a picture of the inside. The red line is 6 inches from the bumper.http://img.tapatalk.com/aefdd081-9024-47dd.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I just did also and now they are asking me to verify the bolt spacing before they'll ship it.

I don't yet know how to take the cover off. Anyonw know what the spacing is in mm?

Thanks,

I just ordered the CCD version of the eBay camera. Going to have it painted silver while the car is at the body shop. Now to try and dig up the LED license plate bulbs I bought 6 years go and never installed.:lol:
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

I went back and forth with the seller as well about the dimensions only to find out that their "Legacy OEM" backup came would not fit (different shape I guess) and it seems as though most of the ones being sold on Ebay as fitting 08's will not fit USDM.

They instead suggested purchasing the universal cam I purchased. It turned out fine and does not stick out as bad as I thought it would.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm confused. I like the look of the Rearview cameras that mount in the tag light but I cannot find one that looks to fit. A lot of the ones that say they are for the Legacy also show a dimension of 110 mm. I measure the light on my car at ~93 mm. Can anyone provide a link to the one they bought?

I have a 2008 Legacy 3.0R.

Archived