LegacyGT.com

Cheapest way to go stage 2

Pricci09

I still dont understnad why guys who plan on only going stage two refuse to gut the cats. Everyone just keeps saying buy used aftermarket parts. But you people dont realize at those power and mod levels you can get pretty much the same hp with the stock gutted up/dp vs a aftermarket up/dp. If you plan to go further then aftermarket parts would be a good idea.

I still dont understnad why guys who plan on only going stage two refuse to gut the cats. Everyone just keeps saying buy used aftermarket parts. But you people dont realize at those power and mod levels you can get pretty much the same hp with the stock gutted up/dp vs a aftermarket up/dp. If you plan to go further then aftermarket parts would be a good idea.

Pricci09, if you decide to go stock gutted pipes and need extra stockers, let me know. I've got em in the basement and was thinking about selling them soon? We could meet up for a drop off?

________

Vapir one review

thanks for all your help guys, bootyhouse... pm sent

im leaning to gutting the stocker...unless i can find a good price on a nice after market used peice.

whats the deal with going catless and emissions..will I still pass?

thanks for all your help guys, bootyhouse... pm sent

im leaning to gutting the stocker...unless i can find a good price on a nice after market used peice.

whats the deal with going catless and emissions..will I still pass?

PM sent. Emissions just plugs into the OBD2 port to make sure you dont have any codes. antny has one for sale - good seller.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106736

Good price on the more pricey DP's (used) is $300-$350. You can go invidia or Megan (new) for around $250 shipped.

________

SexyNadine live

Right, i like saving money but not at the cost of my cars life. A properly done open source stage 2 map can be just as safe as anything. It can also be bad just like any tune, hell guys have gotten protunes that hurt there engine.

That is what I have been telling everyone about "protune". There is alot of support for OS. Just ask question and take your time.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Archived