LegacyGT.com

how many G's!!!

About .00000001g with RE92's.

:lol::lol::lol:

i took my RE92s the second day of owning my LGT...

isn't there a G measuring device made my apex, greddy? all the limits are on the driver, after that the car explodes into flames.....:eek:

you'll break other stuff before you snap your rims off.

there's an app for the iphone that might be able to measure lateral g's. its some sort of "pocketdyno" or something to that effect. anyone have any experience with it..

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

there's an app for the iphone that might be able to measure lateral g's. its some sort of "pocketdyno" or something to that effect. anyone have any experience with it..

I use dynolicious and love it. It is easy to use and accurate.

To the OP: Gs are dependent to the rubber on the car.

i know my friend had a level app for his ipod touch

i have one too now .. owned it for a 2 months now and i still havent put any apps on it yet

haha but could also hang a pendulim from your rear view mirror ! when it hits you in the eye you know your turning hard and accelerating hard lol

Now that's thinking out of the boxer!:lol:

fyi all 05 + legacy's have built in code reader

I've got a Gtimer and have been able to get it to peak at .85. But that was with my RE92's, my winter tires (Hankook IceBear W300's) and my summer tires (BFG G-Force Sport's) could prolly pull alot more. The IceBear's (greatest name for anything, ever) are the same dimensions as the RE92's so will have some flex in them. The BFG's however are 225-35-18, so have almost no sidewall, larger contact patch and are much stickier than the RE92's. When the weather gets nicer up here I'll throw them back on and see what I can get out of them. I don't like to drive with the Gtimer too much cuz it pretty much makes me beat the hell outta my car and see how fast of a 1/4 I can get.

Archived