LegacyGT.com

A joke short enough that you can actually remember it when you're drunk at a party!

ERLoft

So, here it is...

What do Pink Floyd and Dale Earnhardt have in common?

Scroll...

Scroll...

Scroll...

Scroll...

The last big hit for both of them was 'The Wall'.

:lol:

Kinda dark, but still funny. Might not go over well in Alabama or Mississippi...

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:lol:

im going to hell.

You and me both... I'm sure we'll run into Dale there, and he'll have a laugh on this one...

And I know we'll get to meet Stephen Lynch there...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IFUNIa2NU8]YouTube - Stephen Lynch- Special Olympics[/ame]

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Got alot of NASCAR fans in here :lol:

and after The Wall, Pink Floyd released The Final Cut, Momentary Lapse of Reason, and The Division Bell....as well as the live album Pulse.

And no, I didn't have to look that up. :)

Didn't they come up with the HANS neck device after he died? OR was the big controversy that he wasn't wearing his HANS device properly... I can't recall.

I'm not sure if it was that in particular; but the controversy was that there was a relatively new device that would better protect the driver in a crash; but Dale was of the old school philosophy, so he wasnt using it and it was argued if that would have saved his life (IIRC).

And I hate Nascar (Look, another left turn!!!). I've just read a lot of ESPN over the years.

A man got on an airplane and sat next to a beautiful blonde reading a book. "What are you reading" he asks?

"A book on mens penis sizes" she says. She goes on to say, "Did you know Jewish men and native Americians have the largest penis's?"

The man said, "Did introduce myself? My name is Tonto Goldberg"

Archived