LegacyGT.com

Anyone running a DOM III or FP green (on a leggy) in CO

grocery getter

I've narrowed the turbo search down to these two and was wondering if anyone had this set up locally so I can see how laggy the turbo's maybe? I will be doing a complete STI conversion (STI manifold, TMIC, BOV with a Indiva catted DP and Megan exhaust and 850 injectors + fuel pump) no front mount at this time so I know I wouldn't be making as much power up front but I plan on upgrading to either a front mount or bigger TMIC later in the year and possible E85 tune as well. Thanks for the help!

That is plan C or upgrading to a bigger TMIC....just hate to get rid of a brand new TMIC. Either way I plan on under utilizing the turbo for now as this is my wife's primary car then when we get another vehicle (for the kids) I plan on upgrading....I figure since I'm going to a stage III invest in a long term turbo now and bump up the supporting mods later to maximize the turbo as opposed to a smaller turbo then upgrading - thinking about the economy and long term savings :)

• 4 weeks later...

:)

Nick, thanks for the ride in the Leggy today...the green feels great, I'm still surprised how smooth your tune was compared to other Subies I'll owned and driven in. Almost feels like a big V8 instead of a FI car! Well let me know when you guys are meeting up for the RR meet or sushi.

No problem at all Jae couldn't ask for better weather to take the car for a spin. I really liked the SRT8, it was sick can't wait to hear the borla exhaust when you get it. :) I forgot to say if you had any further questions feel free to give me a call. I'll catch you at next meet...

Archived