LegacyGT.com

Subaru Rally Team Race Car Forsale!!!

It's not a rally car lol. It was used for tarmac road racing. Guess Subaru isn't a part of the Koni Challenge anymore either?

I thing that they might just be sponsored by Subaru. Anyways, they have 2 cars (trying to sell one of them) and are now running a 1 car team. BTW they just finished 2nd in their class at the last Koni Challenge.

Jump on it, Let's do it, Ride it, My Pony...

EL4NFZT7

I thing that they might just be sponsored by Subaru. Anyways, they have 2 cars (trying to sell one of them) and are now running a 1 car team. BTW they just finished 2nd in their class at the last Koni Challenge.

2nd, one car team. That race was awesome.

Hmm. You have a point. I'll have to remember to use [AustinPowers] [/AustinPowers] next time. :)

officially i believe the burden of "teh funney™" lies with the teller of the joke and without making intentions abundantly clear you have failed.

sir.

car for sale. PM me!

officially i believe the burden of "teh funney™" lies with the teller of the joke and without making intentions abundantly clear you have failed.

sir.

There are some seriously stupid people on this (and all other) forum - for there to be a clown who thinks that the car can be brought in under warranty isn't exactly a stretch. I immediately assumed it was an idiot, and not a funny man. Idiots are far more common anyway...

i was kidding.

Aha! If you had to explain yourself, then you also failed. Sir.

There are some seriously stupid people on this (and all other) forum - for there to be a clown who thinks that the car can be brought in under warranty isn't exactly a stretch. I immediately assumed it was an idiot, and not a funny man. Idiots are far more common anyway...

Heh. I deadpan quite a bit and people I've known for years get fooled sometimes. I just figured that it was obvious that no one would be that stupid, but there are some dumb ones out there...

why is the s-drive thing still there?!

o yes. i wanna do this race in "i"

When they had the car on display at the WBM I asked about that. The whole car was basically gutted but the SI Drive knob was still there. They said it was actually just too much of a headache to remove and work around, so they left it.

Archived