LegacyGT.com

Subaru Rally Team Race Car Forsale!!!

Love the description of the car!

The original title of this automobile shows it to be a one-owner vehicle. The dealership has run a background check on this vehicle and stands by its current mileage reading. This vehicle has not been smoked in. There has been some repair work done due to a minor collision. This vehicle is in great shape, there is no collision damage evident. No blemishes other that what you would expect on this year vehicle. The paint on this automobile appears to have been protected by its previous owner's garage. The transmission is tight shifting and smooth. There are no problems with the engine. The elctrical and optional equipment on this vehicle has been checked to insure that it is all in working condition. Take this vehicle home now, it needs nothing but tender, loving care. It is rare to find a vehicle with such a clean exterior. The interior has been well kept and is clean. You may want to change the tires, however there is tread life remaining.

:lol::lol:

X

---

hahaha look at the 4th pic, no body damage yaa right

No kidding! Both sides too! Still a sweet car. Wonder how much it'll go for.

http://carad.ebayimg.com/i6/05/a/000/79/c9/d103_4.JPG

http://carad.ebayimg.com/i12/07/a/000/79/c9/d111_4.JPG

It's an 07. You can still take it in for warranty repairs.

I'm pretty sure the warranty doesn't cover cars that have been used to competitively race. It'd likely be a tough sell to convince the dealership that it hasn't been tracked. :) Other than (some of) the drivetrain, what's left that's oem and could even be warrantied?

I'm pretty sure the warranty doesn't cover cars that have been used to competitively race. It'd likely be a tough sell to convince the dealership that it hasn't been tracked. :) Other than (some of) the drivetrain, what's left that's oem and could even be warrantied?

im sure the fire extinguisher has its own manufacturer warranty

car for sale. PM me!

My sense of humor is lost on so many...:spin:

Archived