LegacyGT.com

Interesting things you find out when you have sons.

dragonman586

Found this on a website twas entertaining.

Joke

You find out interesting things when you have sons, like:

1. A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 200 m2 house to a depth of 10 cm.

2. If you spray hair spray on dust balls & run over them with roller blades, they can ignite.

3. A 3-year old Boy's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.

4. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 20 Kg boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 6m x 6m room.

5. You should not throw cricket balls up when the ceiling fan is on.

6. When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit.

7. A ceiling fan can hit a cricket ball a long way.

8. The glass in windows (even double-glazed) doesn't stop a cricket ball hit by a ceiling fan.

9. When you hear the toilet flush and the words 'uh oh', it's already too late.

10. Brake fluid mixed with bleach makes smoke, and lots of it.

11. A 6 year old Boy can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36-year old Man says they can only do it in the movies.

12. Certain Lego's will pass through the digestive tract of a 4- year old Boy.

13. Play dough & microwave should not be used in the same sentence.

14. Super glue is forever.

15. No matter how many jelly crystals you put in a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.

16. Pool filters do not like jelly crystals.

17. VCR's do not eject 'BL&T' sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.

18. Bin bags do not make good parachutes.

19. Marbles in petrol tanks make lots of noise when driving.

20. You probably DO NOT want to know what that smell is.

21. Always look in the oven before you turn it on; plastic toys do not like ovens.

22. The fire department in Brisbane, Qld, has a 5-minute response time.

23. The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.

24. It will, however, make cats dizzy.

25. Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.

80% of Women will pass this on to almost all of their friends, with or without kids. 80% of Men who read this will try mixing the bleach and brake fluid.

If anyone tries this make video and post it so i dont have to worry any neighbors of a fire....

Did some research. Looks like brake fluid and bleach are a myth. (some say it is, some not...)

Did find this however.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggmMu5nyO5g]YouTube - Chlorine + Brake Fluid[/ame]

it's a gas but it's always mixed other stuff, you can't buy chlorine gas (i don't think?) but you can buy stuff with chlorine in it. but whatever it don't matter for this thread.

It's dry chlorine used in the video, probably enough other substances mixed together to keep the chlorine together. I don't care, it makes a fireball :)

You need a special permit to buy chlorine gas... (Which is technically in liquid form until exposed to o2)

Edit: Realized this sounds creepy and I should probably explain. I work at a drinking water treatment plant that uses chlorine to treat the water. :)

You need a special permit to buy chlorine gas... (Which is technically in liquid form until exposed to o2)

Edit: Realized this sounds creepy and I should probably explain. I work at a drinking water treatment plant that use chlorine to treat the water. :)

Terrorist! :lol::lol:

Yup...

Maybe chlorine based cleanser (Ajax) or chlorine tabs (either the type you can drop in a toilet tank or the ones for pools).

BTW - came across this video....not exactly the same but related........this guys seems to be using chlorine tabs that he just crushes into powder.

http://rochakchauhan.com/blog/2008/10/18/how-to-make-a-chlorine-bomb/

Funny that everyone stopped and thought the same thing.... :lol:

<~~~ Guilty. :lol:

We're men.......we are simple.

And if you want to make a lot of smoke just get some potassium nitrate and sugar....(potassium nitrate a.k.a. saltpeter, also sold as stump remover.)

Archived