LegacyGT.com

Natick/Framingham Meet

ClimberDHexMods

My vote for whether we do Bedford or Framingham will be whatever you guys decide. If it's Framingham, let's call it 1pm Saturday @ Casa Brasilis until further notice. That location should please the most people, and alienate the fewest.

It's mostly about the cars and us and not the food anyways.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So currently we have 1 for tint, 1 for Framingham, 1 for either but tint being a little more reliable.

So far, to achieve the best net outcome, it looks like Bedford Center on the 21st, and then Framingham on the 28th would allow for both the larger meet and for the more local Framingham meet the next Saturday when more people will be around (since it's already a small group).

Anyone else? Scheduling issues?

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Pikers wanted me to share with this thread that no one is really going to be organizing a formal meet up in Bedford. That's lame because there's the potential for a meet separate but in conjunction with the tinting, but I asked twice and no one wants to take the initiative. So that's the dilemma, but just for this weekend.

Next weekend is Framingham all the way.

I will update

pikers has given his blessing:

The meet for this Saturday will be in Bedford, starting at 1:00pm. Subscribe to the Saturday 2/21 Bedford MA Meet thread for details. It should be a good showing. I will post updates here as well.

Coming up:

Saturday, February 28th - Framingham Meet

1:00pm @ Casa Brasilis (not yet confirmed)

Address: 290 Worcester Rd. Framingham, MA 01702

Meet Tomorrow (Saturday) Confirmed

Start time: 1:00pm - perfect for a big group lunch or general meet.

Location: Sun Valley Subs - 57 Summer St, Bedford, MA 01730 [ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=42.350933,-71.264191&daddr=57+Summer+St,+Bedford,+MA+01730&hl=en&geocode=&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=0&sz=11&sll=42.39162,-71.345775&sspn=0.255591,0.436707&ie=UTF8&ll=42.454874,-71.253204&spn=0.127667,0.218353&z=12]Directions (95 from the south)[/ame]

Saturday 2/21 Bedford MA Meet thread for details. It should be a good showing.

Coming up:

Saturday, February 28th - Framingham Meet

1:00pm @ Casa Brasilis (location not yet confirmed)

Address: 290 Worcester Rd. Framingham, MA 01702

So far it's still on for Casa Brasil, 1pm Saturday. I'm going to pursue a definite yes from them, and I didn't connect with the manager, so it's not a definite guarantee. I'm looking forward to the meet though.

if I'm around this saturday afternoon I'll try to make it down. I'm either going snowboarding this weekend or going to visit the parents. If i go visit the parents i'll be around on saturday though since i'll probably be going to a concert in boston sat night.

how long do these things usually last? few hours? i might not need to eat with everyone, but would be cool to check out others' cars. 1pm is a bit early for me on a saturday so i would prob be a little late :p

Archived