LegacyGT.com

Raptor Supercharger kit for 2.5 NA

Would any one be able to test the AVO kit and this Raptor kid side by side to see which would be better. i have alota 2.5 friends who would love this.

Well since it isnt made for the Legacy 2.5i i would like to see the number for the Impreza 2.5i side by side with the AVO turbo kit. But what is odd is that the kits is made for the EJ20 and 25 which my 2008 legacy 2.5i has an EJ25 so im wondering what the deal is ? The air box is in the same place etc. When I emailed the ppl at raptor they said it would fit EJ25 impreza but not Ej25 legacy but since this is engine specific mod I wonder if this kits could be made to fit legacys but I would assume that the piggyback ECU wouldnt work with the legacy ECU hmmmmmmm:confused::eek::spin::lol::iam::icon_excl:icon_cry:

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just need a way to put it on a turbo powertrain and have it twin charged and have power like a v8

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sounds good to blow away V8 muscle cars.

I wonder if the ProCharger supercharger would be better in the configuration than the one they are using.

I wonder how this compares to AVO's turbo kit for NA Legacy's?

Doesn't anyone wanna know how they're getting 245 horses and 251 lb/ft of torque out of 7.5 lbs of boost on an EJ251 motor?

That is a very good point. It must use the same magical parts as the turbo kit that generates 200 wheel horsepower with 4.5 lbs. of boost. How exactly does a WRX or LGT develop about the same horsepower out of basically the same engine, but need 14 lbs. of boost to do it?

The 2.5i is a higher compression motor to begin with. That helps.

Agreed I think the H6 is also Higher in compression.

I did look at raptor's website more finding that you can super charge your WRX. Interesting to see if somebody put this kit on a WRX or turbocharged Subaru somewhere? I wonder if it would work out.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived