LegacyGT.com

Xclusive Motorsports... $350 V2 AP? legit?

find it kind of hard to believe condsidering that cobbs prices are fixed. they set the price that dealers sell their items for. most dealers will just do free shipping, but i would be cautious.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

Probally not, I filled out the info on some stuff to get to the page where I enter my payment info. Well it never got to that point. It took me to a page where it showed $0.00 for tax, $0.00 for shipping, and a grand total of $540.00 for koni stuts and cobb F/R swaybars. I knew it would be a fake or something but just wanted to see what it would tell me. then i jammed up! great stuff. Almost like the ebay scammers haha

It's fake. It's an email phishing website. They want you to enter your email address and then hope you enter the same password on their site as you use for your personal email address.

They want to gain access to things like paypal since most online shoppers have a pp account these days.

Haha, glad I gave them my BS email address that's not linked to PP. I use that one for dumb crap I don't care about.:lol:

i did a google search, they have a myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=439752043

and corporation wiki info

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Tamarac/xclusive-motorsports-inc-2212791.aspx

i would only order if they accept paypal, since i have ordered from a fake website and my brother too (same website) and paypal or someone closed the site down. we got our money back. thats why its good to use paypal. we only ordered knowing paypal will take care of it

i also did find, one guy with a Porsche did buy a body kit and he got it

and says shipping only applies to CA

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

I would like to know if this is legit also. Those prices look too good to be true. A perrin fmic for $875 but the top mount is properly priced? HOW ABOUT AN HKS EXHAUST FOR $518. :eek:

Why a P.O. box address. I guess they could just be a distributer and they expedite the orders from other warehouses, but something is just not sitting right with me.

:confused::confused:

Archived