LegacyGT.com

Custom titles

Tide

Do a tech section (or at least a good start) and maybe you'll get one. ;) Maybe next week when I'm possibly layed off I'll get a bit more done. We'll see. This week and 3-11 I have barely enough time to catch up on the evenings events. Okay, updated my name. :D I think it's fitting.

I was around 27-28 for a bit, but being busy now, I'm down to around 19. It'll drop off, you just watch it. ;) That or mine will pick up big time. You have a good distance to go young skywalker. :P

Sube started after me so I got a chance to see the extent of his PWing.. It was a beautiful thing to watch. I would consider myself an "active" member, but Sube just took the board over.. he was about 40% of the content at one point :lol:

You guys are unbelievable! :lol: I've been here as long as SUBE, but I bow to the master PW! :wink: J/K SUBE! Actually, you do contribute a lot to this forum and I, for one, appreciate all the information you've contributed. -Ian

[quote name='Tide']I really don't think this is the thread to show off PW capabilites. Please do so somewhere other than site announcements.[/quote] Who died and made you admin? :lol::lol: Just kidding.. I will stop posting here :(

Ah, I used to be right there with SUBE. Actually, I used to be ahead of him and was happy to relinquish the PW title. Nice to see I'm now 3rd or something. If we're going to have something like this naming deal, might we want posts in certain forums like OT to not count? It's not a full muppet forum yet, but OT tends to get that way.

Archived