LegacyGT.com

Custom titles

Tide

Custom titles are coming. Ive got it running on my development server and will move it over here soon. It will require: 1) You must be a member for at least 180 days. 2) You must have over 1000 posts. Yes, these are steep, but really not that steep. I want the custom titles to be special for anyone who earns one.

From your profile: [0.93% of total / 18.00 posts per day] Which puts just behind our lead PW, SUBE555: [19.04% of total / 19.12 posts per day] :D :D :D [quote name='Drift Monkey']Let the postwhoring BEGIN![/quote]

Try me you little bobblehead! :lol: I need one like 'The Sleeper', oh wait, that won't fit my presence is everywhere, hmm, how about 'Needs A Faster Grocery Getter', yeah, that works! :D

:postwhor: Same haha. Also, interesting how you have to be a member for at least three months. SUBE, how long did it take you to hit 1,000 posts? There are only a select few who could post that much in that time. It takes so much out of your day!
-ben

[quote name='Tide']180 days is 6 months. :) basically thats what, 6 posts a day?[/quote] Then Sube shouldn't have his title until June 11th, correct? And all I need is ~580 posts and June 5th to roll by.

[quote name='Tide']I specifically granted him one, as I can on a case by case basis. He's done alot around here.[/quote] Hey, when do I get one..? I am second in post total and member #10 :lol: :whining: :lol: edit: I really don't care.. just messing around.

[quote name='Gumby']And PWing yopur way to 1000 :lol:[/quote] Hey! I don't postwhore! :oops:;) I have a lot of very informative posts... they just seem to be few and far between. :lol::lol: You wouldn't believe how little spare time I have to be on the board.. I am an excellent typre ;)

Archived