LegacyGT.com

Missing Emblems

rlineberg

I am fully capable of swapping out the clutch on my own, I have lost count of how many I have done for myself and friends... but I am having a hard time deciding if I should upgrade and if I do upgrade... what is best for the LegacyGT for everyday driving with the occasional messing around on the back roads.

Since u bought it at a bigger dealer talk with them and see if they will relpace it for you, or half it with you something to make it right!.

A clutch at 58K is not unheard of. If the car looks clean inside it probably was debadged. Round hear most debadged cars are Heavily modded. Thats why I brought up not to buy the car.

Sounds all u need is a new clutch and you will be all set. But talk to the dealer u bought it from and see what the'll do.

Did u get like a 1000 mile warranty or anything like that?

If they haven't call you back already I would drive the car back and ask them to fix the clutch in person. If they won't do that I would demand your money back. Just because you can change out the clutch yourself doesn't mean you should. If you really like the car I would settle for the dealership chipping in half the cost of clutch repair and do the job yourself with upgraded parts.

The car is spotless inside and out... absolutely gorgeous car. I can't wait to photography it when the weather gets nicer.

No warranty, but my sales rep is talking to his boss right now, hopefully i will know something by the end of the day.

I bought my ACT HD and LWFW from Jeremy/Fred Beans/5-Star Performance in December and had them install it in early January. They did a great job and gave a great price on both. They are located in Doylestown PA- here are their install prices: http://www.fredbeansparts.com/servlet/the-template/installpricing/Page

overall an excellent job- I drove up from VA to have this done.

Is Fred Beans that good of a dealer?

I bought a 98 Dakota 4x4 off Ebay from them a few years back. The truck had 32K on the clock and has had zero problems since I have had it!

Didn't know they were that good!

Archived