LegacyGT.com

Legacy Suspension Swap: What's Involved?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awesome, thanks! It looks about a thousand times better for sure.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5035/5889288377_5cbe2af3fe_b.jpg

Hey sublime can you measure from the ground to the center of the fender well edge? Im curious what that measurement is at all 4 corners.

I have my outback lowered on BC/BR coilovers and it looks to be about the same height as your LGT suspension.

those are stock size tires right? whats your alignment look like?

Yes sir, stock rims and tires. I have my alignment sheet in my car, I will scan it tomorrow and post. It is honestly really solid. The rear end was a bit of trouble but it eventually worked out.

Hey sublime can you measure from the ground to the center of the fender well edge? Im curious what that measurement is at all 4 corners.

I have my outback lowered on BC/BR coilovers and it looks to be about the same height as your LGT suspension.

Yes sir, I will do it tomorrow.

Nice! I am trying to figure out what size rims to go with (I am a big planner so I want to get that figured out) and I don't want to lower it any more than it already is.

What size rims and tires would I have to get so I have the same overall diameter that I have now with my stock rims and tires?

I am running 235/45 17 on a set of BBS RX rims. They are 7.5" wide and that is the biggest they are rated for.

I believe the stock rims you have (same as my stock) are only7" wide

235/45/17 are rated for 7.5" or 7.5" is as wide as I can go in general? I don't want to have to do any modifications to fenders or anything like that.

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived