LegacyGT.com

2 GT's passing in the night..missed opportunity?

c-lo

It was 7pm on a star lite night. We were both on Rte 15N. You had a blue sedan with Md. tags , I have a blue wagon with Md tags. I approached you from behind; my headlights illuminating your beautiful tail end shining on the 2 gorgeous, round exhaust pipes.:p

I weaved to and fro a few times to get your attention. You didn't respond. :( You turned on Rte 464 towards Harpers Ferry, so did I. I passed you and playfully honked my horn twice.

You slowed down.

Did I scare you?

or are you shy?

Why wouldn't you play?

Perhaps we'll meet again!:D

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I work in STerling. Used to live in REston, but found a larger townhouse in a new community in Brunswick for less then we sold our house for in REston. 40 min commute, but alot of fun in the GT!!

Just have to avoid leesburg police!

There are 2 other gt's I know about in my neighborhood. both sedans. one white and one regal blue.

maybe I'll see you on the road sometime!

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived