LegacyGT.com

HB Speed + RobiSpec Suspension Day

HB Speed

I'm gauging interest on a suspension setup day at HB Speed with Robispec doing alignment + corner balancing. I'm not sure what the costs are going to be, but generally the more people that go, the better the pricing.

It would be on a Sunday, January 18, which is basically next Sunday. So come on guys, who's with me on this? I would love to get all you guys on a Robispec alignment + corner balancing, with a very short drive to HB Speed and not out to Apple Valley where Robi is at.

FULL ALIGNMENT : $150

Corner Balance $200

n00b here but what does corner balance mean/do?

it's adjusting the balance of the car suspension wise.

say your car weights like mmm 100lbs

front left = 25lbs

front right = 25lbs

rear left = 25lbs

rear right = 25lbs

it's basically distributing the weight of the car equally on the shocks/struts

which results in better performance.

and only needs it if you track your car

And can really only be done with coilovers too. Otherwise, where's the up/down loading/unloading adjustability?

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I'm gauging interest on a suspension setup day at HB Speed with Robispec doing alignment + corner balancing. I'm not sure what the costs are going to be, but generally the more people that go, the better the pricing.

It would be on a Sunday, January 18, which is basically next Sunday. So come on guys, who's with me on this? I would love to get all you guys on a Robispec alignment + corner balancing, with a very short drive to HB Speed and not out to Apple Valley where Robi is at.

FULL ALIGNMENT : $150

Corner Balance $200

Cant - It's my anniversary and I fly out to SoCar on that day too...

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived