LegacyGT.com

cobb brake pads

Jaxx

Williams performance makes some very nice pads. He custom forulated front and rear pads for the legacy to reduce the front bias for our club. He is in the process of moving his presses to Montreal so he may not get back to you right away. He also has a plant in FL.

His pads run about $80 CDN for front and slightly less for rear.

Quite a few of the spda drivers use them. I have had mine on for a year and I really love them.

wpfri.com

Paul H

I have them on now. In winter they are still better than OEM pads and the bias is corrected. I am on Toronto (Canada) and our winter temps average 20F so not too cold. Mind you we have had -5F and the pads were still great.

You do not get the "nose dive" and you can break much later when going into the corners.

He also makes OEM pads if you just want the same breaking as OEM but his prices are actually lower. Our club members (subaru performance drivers club) have tried just about every type of pad out there and they are all using Williams now. Some of these guys have deep pockets and they still prefer Williams so it is not just that they are inexpensive.

Read the testimonials on their site and look who is writing them.

If I sound like I am pushing them, I just hate seeing people pay a lot of money for inferior products.

Paul H

Yes, I have used mine on my 01GT for about a year now. It is my daily driver.

There are several options, track, autox, street etc. He custom formulates and makes the pads in his own plants. This is not a marketing company, he is a manufaturer. I was there when he had his R&D press in Toronto while he developed pads specifically for the Legacy.

I know he is really busy installing the presses in Montreal.

Fire off a request from his site and state what you want the pads for. Be al little patient while he gets the presses up though.

William posts on the soloontario board and if it is okay with the moderators I can ask him to drop by and visit here to answer a few questions.

Paul H

Darnit Adam! I'm getting Bobcats and that's FINAL! Ordering this week.

Oh, and as per the Cobb pads, well, I had their pads on the front as well as lines and fluid, and their pads really bit well IMO, above freezing and get just a touch of heat in them and they worked very well, just squeeked a bit and dusted more than I liked, but I'm pretty picky about things, maybe it was just me though too. *shrug

Darnit Adam! I'm getting Bobcats and that's FINAL! Ordering this week.

Oh, and as per the Cobb pads, well, I had their pads on the front as well as lines and fluid, and their pads really bit well IMO, above freezing and get just a touch of heat in them and they worked very well, just squeeked a bit and dusted more than I liked, but I'm pretty picky about things, maybe it was just me though too. *shrug

Link to Bobcats?

Archived