LegacyGT.com

Super Advan Racing Version 2 - will these fit?

simontempler

The outside edge of the rim is going to be 1/4" further out due to the increased width... The shoulder of the tire would be in roughly the same place though.

I'm not so sure about 8" wheels, so 8.5 seems too wide to me. But maybe that's just me. Opinions differ.

That will suck if it sticks out.

Thanks for the input!

*btw, how does one do a multi-quote into a single window.. other forums have a button where I can just click on, but I can't find it on this forum..

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for a great job 'shopping this, Hanger! Ya know.. the way these spokes are shaped, how they kinda 'wave' out and then dive into the center cap makes it look quite stunning in real life.. very unique, really. Its also a 2 pc wheel - spokes are hi pressure cast and rims are 100% forged.. makes it quite a strong wheel, IMHO.

try it :rolleyes:

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Guest LGT-NY

Not to be dick man, but I am appalled at those rims... Please, for the love of god, returns those rims for a full refund and slap whoever sold them to you in the face... hard.

That is all. :)

^ I thought it was spread legs of a chick too...I guess we're too perverted lol

These wheels are def out of the ordinary on our cars, it doesn't seem that bad if it was a different color, perhaps gloss black. It shows off those awesome brakes though

Archived