LegacyGT.com

Soap in your intercooler?

Tide

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wtf is soap in the IC?

Did you know that when you wash your LGT, you need to be very careful not to get the car washing soap in the intercooler plenum?

It melts the intercooler!! I sh!t you not. Be careful out there boys and girls.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

he has a 2.5i

I dont think he knows what an intercooler is, but he should worry about soap on the radiator..

That's right!

The 2.5i radiator is especially susceptible to soap failure.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

its very true......poor things can withstand the boiling once its heated up.. :(
I've Crashed My ROFLChopper into a LOLCanOhttp://legacygt.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16939&dateline=1230531251

+1 to RaGe, either because he's from Cowbus or because he has such nice skin from using that foo-foo brand name soap.

He does have nice skin, I'll give him that:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm busy and important...... arent we all?

I don't have it in stock .......:lol::cool:

My distributor is slow .......and so are you.

Did you read the FAQ ........did you read your first post?

There was a blizzard.......... riiight.

My dog ate it ................and shit it out, and thus you have the 2009 cal.

I had to reorder .........

New photos had to be made

a simple explanation could have been given really. I have stayed to myself really and have limited my posting on this site.

but seriously keep the calander. I dont want it. I was trying to partake in a thread that seems funny at the time but has been drug out so stinking long that its not funny anymore. i dont want it. give it to someone who wants it.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

lol I was joking except for the last line. if you didnt know, the calendar has had 'copyright' issues, and Zazzle has pulled it and the all the work we'd done on it. It's already been remade and sent.

a simple explanation could have been given really. I have stayed to myself really and have limited my posting on this site.

but seriously keep the calander. I dont want it. I was trying to partake in a thread that seems funny at the time but has been drug out so stinking long that its not funny anymore. i dont want it. give it to someone who wants it.

Archived