LegacyGT.com

Vimy is ruining the PA

isuace

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pathetic.

The PA has completely died because of Vimy.

Might as well shut it down.

Something tells me that's why he was brought back.

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

Nah. The PA was slowing way down before Vimy returned. He invigorated it and increased the post count but at the cost of vacuous one liners. Now that almost everyone (except CRAWDADDY!!!) is ignoring him in here, it's just back to it's normal slack pace of 2008.

Ehh... it was slow, but it was alive. There was a continuous discussion going on all the time, just at a slower rate than normal.

He's like a nasty virus. Gets his way in, infects everything he can over and over and over again, and doesn't leave until he kills his host.

It's just a shame that he was purposely injected into the PA. :rolleyes:

It's just a shame that he was purposely injected into the PA. :rolleyes:

he was not purposely injected into the PA where do you come up with this crap? other than being obnoxious he has not broken any rules that i know of and has as much right as you to be here. you post your views which btw are out there also and you don't hear me complaining i just don't respond to them maybe you should try that.

Stay Stock Stay Happy

he was not purposely injected into the PA where do you come up with this crap? other than being obnoxious he has not broken any rules that i know of and has as much right as you to be here. you post your views which btw are out there also and you don't hear me complaining i just don't respond to them maybe you should try that.

Well, actually according to some people, he has broken rules. But I don't think you want to get into that.

And I don't respond to him, and nobody else does either. Yet he still ruins everything. The PA has virtually disintegrated since he came back. You can't deny that, him having a right to be here, or not.

It's just a shame a discussion can't be had here, anymore :(

Elections are over, so you can say whatever you want and no one will care, unless it's something big.

That's why this place is slow.

I've been active in a number of political forums, and I rarely post in any of them now, and the same goes for the members of those forums.

I've been away on christmas leave :p all of my posts have been drive-by.

Now I'm back at my home in ATL.. sitting alone in insanity knowing that my voice will only be heard by me no matter how loud I yell. :spin:

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Elections are over, so you can say whatever you want and no one will care, unless it's something big.

That's why this place is slow.

I've been active in a number of political forums, and I rarely post in any of them now, and the same goes for the members of those forums.

It's slow because the righty sheep have been sent pacikng . I challenged them all fair and square and my point of view basically has won out. I called the Iraq war right and I backed the right candidate. I also proved that I am fully aware of the world situation including the causes Republican economic disaster and even such mudane topics as US civics. I even know about zoning law and Oliver Cromwell.

Can I be difficult? Acerbic? Yea, verily. Am I "crowing"? You betcha!

Crawdad, at least you have some balls and, strangley enough, positions that don't even grate on me.;) I was beginning to think that all on the right were pussies. Well, not all are.

I would say that you are wrong about you being the one ruining the PA, that you aren't that important, but then I look at the title of this thread, and similar ones, and realize I have nothing.
At least you have some grapes.

The thread title is a beaut.

I think its just too bitchy n single minded in here, no one is allowed to have an opinion without someone telling them they're wrong, Vimy isn't the only one bringing this down guys. If you guys were to discuss matters rather than argue them, you may get on a little better.

For daring to have a different opinion that me Jack, I will now be forced to call you an idiot. Damn you are so stupid I am surprised that you know how to read and write much less use a computer to access the internet.

I'll bet you like to steal candy from little kids, and kick old people's walkers out from under them, then go home and beat your wife. Must be a pinko-commie-fag too.

Archived