LegacyGT.com

anyone can has Megan AXLE-back exhaust?

SVXWRX

I have the megan setup with a dp and its quite quiet. Now once you are full gas 5000+rpm it roars. I like it not ot loud but can be if you have a heavy foot. The downpipe works well, and im judging with it all. Go for man, good price, good welds, nice look. No fitment problem what so ever went on in less then 30mins

he's talking about the stock midpipe on the stock DP. Its the lower section of the DP and YES the MR exhaust is designed to work with the stock full length down pipe. A catback exhaust is from the last cat all the way back which is from the full dp back. This includes the middle section with the resonator and y-pipe area and 2 mufflers.

The megan middle to y-pipe section though does not work with any other muffler system other then megans.

he's talking about the stock midpipe on the stock DP. Its the lower section of the DP and YES the MR exhaust is designed to work with the stock full length down pipe. A catback exhaust is from the last cat all the way back which is from the full dp back. This includes the middle section with the resonator and y-pipe area and 2 mufflers.

The megan middle to y-pipe section though does not work with any other muffler system other then megans.

thanks. i thought saw a while back that the Megan axleback did not fit to the factory Y-pipe (i have a Crucial shorty downpipe, and the rest of the exhaust back to the mufflers is stock).

yeah the axleback doesn't fit the stock piping the MR mufflers only fit the MR pipe.

when are they going to correct their website?

"Designed as a direct bolt-on to replace the stock piece, this axle-back system works in conjunction with the OEM Mid-Pipe and is easy to install within minutes."

:unamused:

• 4 months later...
I think what it is is that they came out with the single tip after the dual so they are assuming you already had the y-pipe from the dual and are upgrading. Kinda wrong on their part

useless signature line where i cant mention my sponsors

"First Bagged BL5!"

Archived