LegacyGT.com

NorCal Meet - Jan '09?

TheAngryPidgeon

Official Location Update

Due to the increase in potential attendance from the original 5-10 to a potential 40 or so Subies, the Davis Meet Location is being moved.

New Location: Anderson Plaza Shopping Center. 1900 Anderson Road, Davis, CA 95616.

Directions: From I-80, Exit Highway 113 North. Take the West Covell exit (should be the third exit after you leave 80). Turn right onto W. Covell. Anderson Plaza is 2 lights down, on the right hand corner of Anderson and West Covell, encompassing the Shell station.

Try to bring a couple of bucks to support the local businesses, there are quite a few options, from MacDonald's to Sushi to Save-Mart, so you should be able to find something that tickles your fancy for a nominal monetary amount.

The drive is currently pending a location change as well, depending on the turn out. We will discuss it in person at the meet.

See you there!

Phil

Hello,

I'm swinging by from sl-i.net. I'm trying to organize a NorCal meet sometime in the near future.

We're tentatively planning on an early January time-frame, but that is still very open to suggestions.

Unfortunately, it won't be anywhere as bada$$ as your 4th-Annual NorCal meet looks to have been, but as I just bought a 2.5GT, I'm super psyched and want to get a small meet together =D.

We've been tossing around ideas for Tahoe, Davis/Sac, or possibly a Highway 128/121 drive from the Winters/Lake Berryessa area out to Napa. It's a fun road, with beautiful mountain scenery.

Anyways, feel free to drop by and pay us a visit, otherwise, I'll check by here. http://sl-i.net/FORUM/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=12042

Thanks for you input, suggestions, and hopefully, participation.

-Phil

Update:

The time frame is being narrowed down to one of the weekends at the end of January.

The location will most likely be in Davis, by the Robert Mondavi Center, off of I-80.

I would love to bridge the gap between the forums (and maybe even see some non-Leggies out there) if anyone over here would like to join in.

Thanks again, I look forward to hearing from you.

-Phil

Hey hey, here's another quick update.

Here's the lineup from sl-i.net:

Member___________________Location________________Ride

TheAngryPidgeon (Phil)__________Davis, CA_______________'98 2.5 GT Sedan

hellaGT_______________________Davis, CA_______________'99 2.5 GT Sedan

KAG (Kyle)____________________Shingle Springs, CA_______'00 Legacy L Sedan

sybir_________________________Sacramento, CA__________Wagon? lol

Legacy_______________________San Jose, CA____________Stealth Wagon

KnifeyMcShanker_______________Folsom, CA______________'99 2.5 GT

Pat__________________________Davis, CA________________'99 2.5 GT

Plus a few who have expressed interest over here. (Feel free to copy/paste the list and add yourself to it in your post.)

Location is pending between the top of the Mondavi Center's parking structure in Davis, which is the first exit East of Highway 113 off of I-80. The other option is the Navato Lake Aquatic Center parking lot off the Hazel Ave. Exit from 50.

The date will probably be the 24th of January (give or take a weekend, but we'll call it the 24th for the sake of getting a date out there)

Again, comments and suggestions are appreciated. Hope to see you there =D

I'm in if its on the 24th.

Member___________________Location________________R ide

TheAngryPidgeon (Phil)__________Davis, CA_______________'98 2.5 GT Sedan

hellaGT_______________________Davis, CA_______________'99 2.5 GT Sedan

KAG (Kyle)____________________Shingle Springs, CA_______'00 Legacy L Sedan

sybir_________________________Sacramento, CA__________Wagon? lol

Legacy_______________________San Jose, CA____________Stealth Wagon

KnifeyMcShanker_______________Folsom, CA______________'99 2.5 GT

Pat__________________________Davis, CA________________'99 2.5 GT

lucasmit(mitch)________________Fresno, CA______________'06 2.5 GT wagon

Update:

The Meet will be held on January 24th, at 1:00 PM.

The location is still the top of the Mondavi Center parking structure off of the UC Davis exit from I-80 (one exit east of the Highway 113 exit).

My WRX friend has a group of 6 or 7 WRX and STi Drivers that will be in attendance as well. Looks like we may have as many as 20 people at this meet, sweet deal.

Any questions or concerns, post here or drop me a PM.

Thanks,

Phil

is there any specific address so i can gps this cause i am directionally lost

Technically, the whole university is 1 Shields Ave, although, if you plug in the Mondavi Center for Preforming Arts, it should give you a decent idea. As long as you Exit I-80 and end up on Old Davis Road, the parking structure will be on the right.

Official Location Update

Due to the increase in potential attendance from the original 5-10 to a potential 40 or so Subies, the Davis Meet Location is being moved.

New Location: Anderson Plaza Shopping Center. 1900 Anderson Road, Davis, CA 95616.

Directions: From I-80, Exit Highway 113 North. Take the West Covell exit (should be the third exit after you leave 80). Turn right onto W. Covell. Anderson Plaza is 2 lights down, on the right hand corner of Anderson and West Covell, encompassing the Shell station.

Try to bring a couple of bucks to support the local businesses, there are quite a few options, from MacDonald's to Sushi to Save-Mart, so you should be able to find something that tickles your fancy for a nominal monetary amount.

The drive is currently pending a location change as well, depending on the turn out. We will discuss it in person at the meet.

See you there!

Phil

Archived