LegacyGT.com

Teh Dirty South Donks Thread

Guest LGT-NY

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a buddy who did really good glass work and had this beater F250 he drove in the winter. like they got that LCD infront of the passenger seat, he glassed in a tube TV in the dash just for shiets :lol:

Well at least with a jacked up 4x4 you can go off-roading or mud bogging or whatever. These are just excessive, flashy and ridiculous.... and hilarious. :lol:

http://a428.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/73/l_1b75e6fcee4ae18dd687b3537da6354b.jpg

I actually like that one, kinda. Or at least, I like the idea behind it. Never liked those half-truck, half-wagon things.

donks=epic fail.

I see this crap all the time. How can someone honestly think that looks good?

Then again.. the urban dress code also tends to be wearing their pants around their knees.. so I guess there are just some things that are beyond rational comprehension.

So, so true. its sad. and gross.

When I see a 14 year old kid wearing pants and a shirt that were made for an elephant, somethings wrong...

nice... rides... :lol:

I dunno where you guys live that the kids still wear those baggy pants & stuff. Around here they all wear stuff that's so skin-tight even most chicks wouldnt wear it :lol:
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

http://www.guzer.com/pictures/four_wheeler_rims.jpg

"Damn! Where'd ya'll confiscate these rims from, man?"

~Roman, 2 Fast 2 Furious

I saw a bunch of those down in miami a few years ago on memorial day weekend

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

that's not quite as stupid, but it's close :lol:

that's not quite as stupid, but it's close :lol:

the one I posted will haul ass... Quads are actually really fun to ride on back roads, like dirt roads. a lot better handling for "rally" driving and a lot less expensive if/when you crash...

the one I posted will haul ass... Quads are actually really fun to ride on back roads, like dirt roads. a lot better handling for "rally" driving and a lot less expensive if/when you crash...

ya I know I've ridden lots of quads in my life

ya know pics dont describe the nasty of these cars.

One thing you may not notice from the pics, but with donks its also quite popular to have 3-4" dual pencil cut exhaust tips coming out at an angle on either side of the rear wheels with flowmasters.

To see a crown vic driving around as tall as a truck with exhaust thats just as loud... :vomit:

I honestly wasn't aware this was a southern trend.. I figured it was just.. like lowriders and whatnot ya know.. just a form of bad taste car modding.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I honestly wasn't aware this was a southern trend.. I figured it was just.. like lowriders and whatnot ya know.. just a form of bad taste car modding.

It's definitely a southern trend. The only time I've ever seen that in my life is when I'm down south. You could never do that here. Bent rims every other day from potholes & people would constantly steal your rims :lol:

How can you steal a 30" rim easily? lol. Not many cars can fit them inside....

you wouldn't believe what they steal around here