LegacyGT.com

People and FORESTERS/OUTBACKS

I;d have a LGT wagon today if Subbie still made them when I needed a more capable family hauler. They lost a customer the day the canceled the 5MT LGT Wagon. Once it was gone there was no reason to shop Subaru.

Hey! They don't make Legacy wagons anymore? I didn't know that. Since when? That's a real shame if its the case. I'm new to this forum and I just bought my first subie a month ago (a MT Legacy wagon '05). Love the car

Click on his name to take you to his public profile, you will see "user lists" below his name, click that, then go to Add to ignore list.

Thanks, SlingXShot ignored

Of all the car forums Ive been a member of in the last 10 years, I have never had to use this feature.

PS to slingxshot or whatever an Outback is a Lifted Legacy with some body cladding.

In fact in early Outbacks where badges as a Legacy Outback.

An Outback is a Legacy and a Forester is a SUV based on the Impreza platform.

People look at them because its the car they want to but fool. I dont go to BMW for an M3 and look at an X5 and a 7 Series.

Are you like really board? You ask alot of useless questions that piss alot of people off here. Not to mention the offensive nature of how you do it. Maybe you need to stand back and take notice this is a forum to learn more about Subaru Legacys and off spins of Subaru cars, not to criticize people for buying wagons, or asking about crap like how much we paid for warentees or criticizing others when they spurn you for asking such dumb question that sound almost bot like.

If you have a VALID question about your car ask it, but no one gives a crap about the 3.5L Altima which is one of nissans worse selling models, or how much better or worse your dad thinks it is then a Legacy.

It's um, "bored".;)

Archived