LegacyGT.com

A quikc little photoshop

Guest *Jedimaster*

Guest *Jedimaster*
Of the new Legacy with Rota Battles- the wheels I use on my WRX- what do you guys think of them? I'm kind of leaning toward liking them, but I'm not entirely sure they go with the look of the new Legacy.

silver-with-rotas.thumb.jpg.ce18b3f40b32663e1ad47b1e168dc1fd.jpg

I like them! They are certainly better then the stock wheels.

Of course, I think the Spec B wheels are the best though (anyone figure out where to buy those yet?)

whiteconceptlegcoupesmall.jpg.1e10ca4888b669548c04c3ac30971717.jpg

[quote name='akm3']I like them! They are certainly better then the stock wheels. Of course, I think the Spec B wheels are the best though (anyone figure out where to buy those yet?)[/quote] They'll be too expensive for me, for what you get.. but yes they look awesome. :D If I wanted to spend that much on wheels, maybe I'd get some Volk LE-37's or something. T

Regarding the Rota Battles, that just isn't my cuppa. It makes the car look downmarket. The Spec B wheels are a bit flash for my tastes, but are certainly the best-looking wheels shown in this thread. Kevin

[quote name='akm3']PS, whoever did the photochop of the Legacy into a coupe, with an "STi Hoodscoop" and lowering did an awesome job. It looks great. -Allen[/quote] I would be all over that! That may be a car I would actually pre-order! :o (I won't buy something without driving it first!)

Guest *Jedimaster*
Well, I guess this is all a moot point now, being that the new Legacy uses a different bolt pattern than the WRX :evil:

Archived