LegacyGT.com

A quikc little photoshop

Guest *Jedimaster*

Jedi, While you're photochopping the Leggy and wheels, think you could add in the 5 spoke 17' Optional WRX wheels (the $1300 light bronze ones not the BBS ones). I think they'd look pretty good on the Legacy but don't have photoshop to check it out. Thanks! -Ian

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='goneskiian']I don't have a way to host the pic, but I could email it too you. I would link the thread from Nabisco but I can't seem to figure out how to! -Ian[/quote] Send it to [email]admin@illfindsomethingtoputhere.com[/email]

[quote name='jedimaster'][quote name='goneskiian']I don't have a way to host the pic, but I could email it too you. I would link the thread from Nabisco but I can't seem to figure out how to! -Ian[/quote] Send it to [email]admin@illfindsomethingtoputhere.com[/email][/quote] Have you ever seen that Triumph the Insult Comic Dog episode with the star wars opening night? "Which one of these button's calls your mom to come pick you up?" :lol::lol::lol: sorry :|

[quote name='Dr. Zevil'][quote name='jedimaster'][quote name='goneskiian']I don't have a way to host the pic, but I could email it too you. I would link the thread from Nabisco but I can't seem to figure out how to! -Ian[/quote] Send it to [email]admin@illfindsomethingtoputhere.com[/email][/quote] Have you ever seen that Triumph the Insult Comic Dog episode with the star wars opening night? "Which one of these button's calls your mom to come pick you up?" :lol::lol::lol: sorry :|[/quote] I remember that! It was so funny I nearly peed myself. :lol: :lol: I'm an admitted geek my self which is why it was so damn funny! :lol: -Ian

Guest *Jedimaster*

Yeah, I used to have it on the comp, but I think I deleted it. I liked the part where Spock shows up and gives the finger to all the SW nerds.

Talk about embarassing, my wife attended the premiere of Episode 2 with me and although I came from work and didn't wear a costume, I did bring my lightsaber. Here's a pic of it in the light- I tried to find upload one of it in the dark, but the file was too big and I'm too lazy to resize or rehost.

obi2.JPG.b8e26ebe6d0538870d26c401e7a88389.JPG

The rims on the pic above were saved for the Oz-Spec outgoing Liberty/Legacy B4 4AT. They still look great Only if Subaru offered more than the stock rims, an STi authorised range would be fantastic, bit like the BMW M-Series.

[quote name='agctr']The rims on the pic above were saved for the Oz-Spec outgoing Liberty/Legacy B4 4AT. They still look great Only if Subaru offered more than the stock rims, an STi authorised range would be fantastic, bit like the BMW M-Series.[/quote] They're available here for the WRX. At least I think they're the same wheels. Maybe I can find them from an online Subaru parts dealer. Heck, I should give subiegal a call see if she can get them! :wink: :lol: -Ian

Archived