LegacyGT.com

San Diego get together 12/06/08

lawl

Around 4pm, Brenden's place for some pizza.

don't know about anything car related, that's up to this thread to figure out

parking is likely to be on a hill, so make sure your ebrake is in working condition! (mine isnt.)

going

1) brenden

2) lawl

3)

car for sale. PM me!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey can I come?

LOL, anyways, ya, pizza for sure and you guys are welcome to bring meat to BBQ as always. There probably wont be a keg this time so you should plan to bring as much as you will drink. And as far as working on cars, hell ya, Im always down. I guess I will need to buy something before the 6th. haha

^ n00bs below this line

I have a basic Craftsman set so socket/wrench wise we should be good. I think a proper floor jack would be nice, the torque wrench, and maybe a bendy joint for the socket wrench. Oh and a spring compressor of course.
^ n00bs below this line

I've been in discussion with my buddy about doing a PDR day as well. Anyone interested in doing a group thing at this?

Never mind - just realized that it's on the 6th and I leave for Florida on the 5th.

Anyone interested in a PDR day over the holidays?

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I feel like an idiot, but what is PDR? Some raceway that I am not aware of? :spin:

I've been in discussion with my buddy about doing a PDR day as well. Anyone interested in doing a group thing at this?

Never mind - just realized that it's on the 6th and I leave for Florida on the 5th.

Anyone interested in a PDR day over the holidays?

Archived