LegacyGT.com

Thanksgiving Weekend @ Mammoth

SnowBound BP5

Riding season's here and I'm planning on heading up to Mammoth Mountain for either 2 or 3 days between Friday 11/28 and Sun 11/30. I have 1 room with 2 beds reserved for that weekend at the fabulous Motel 6.

I'm looking for another LGTer (or simply a snow lover) to share gas and room cost. I can drive or I can hop into your car, I'm cool with either. I've got advanced internet rates as follow:

Friday - $66.49

Saturday - $66.49

I'll be up front...you must be committed. Sorry, I don't want to have to deal with wishy-washy individuals (e.g. "I'm definitely interested but I can't say for sure" or "Sorry late minute family thing came up so I can't go"). Please only sign up if you have every intention of going. :)

Let's go burn off some extra calories!

I cant make it that weekend but if you do it again Im definitely down! I used to live in Vail and rode all the time but since I moved back to Cali I thinks its been about 2 years since Ive gone.
^ n00bs below this line

Be sure to check in with me often Branden b/c I'm basically on the mountain somewhere every single weekend Dec.~April. :D

True "dual mountain" pass holder - Bear Mtn. + Mammoth Mtn. FTW

Triple threat...dont forget June Mtn!

Where is Jesus, and the chinese mafia! hahaha ;)

~Sucka-Duck~

Triple threat...dont forget June Mtn!

Where is Jesus, and the chinese mafia! hahaha ;)

Oh yeah pardon me...how could I forget my all time favorite secret spot? (oops) :p

How's the Chinese mafia and their Shanghai Steamers doing...I was just wondering about that the other day. :lol:

Merv let me know whenever you wanna get down and durrrrty with me in the snow! :wub:

Archived