LegacyGT.com

First delivery taken on 05 Leg GT

Lucky guy over on nasioc... (with pics) [url]http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=563222[/url] maybe he'll sign up over here and get a spiffy new title... :) edit: just took another look, and it's really a beautiful car and the bumpers actually look good too (kind of funny, I thought, what with all the tears over 'em recently)!! Can't wait to see one in person for myself. checked local dealers and the nearest GT seems to be a week away...

[quote name='gtguy']Color me green with envy, even though that blue doesn't do anything for me. First GT, and certainly not the last. Very cool. Kevin[/quote] [img]http://forum.e46fanatics.com/images/smilies/whacky10.gif[/img]

As for the Atlantic Blue color, I think (and hope) these pictures might not be very faithful. They were taken at dusk and they seem to have a greenish tint (see the pavement on the front view picture)

I am hoping that I like Atlantic blue enough to buy it

The pic below is Atlantic Blue too and it looks much better. Guess I will have to wait and see for myself.

05_atlantic_outback.jpg.c7a12613db512d69b21b2314f617cf72.jpg

[quote name='BernardP']As for the Atlantic Blue color, I think (and hope) these pictures might not be very faithful. They were taken at dusk and they seem to have a greenish tint (see the pavement on the front view picture) I am hoping that I like Atlantic blue enough to buy it The pic below is Atlantic Blue too and it looks much better. Guess I will have to wait and see for myself.[/quote] That is very close to what it looks like in person, although it is a tad bit lighter in person. I like the color (much more then I thought I would), it is very elegant/refined looking. -Allen

I saw an Atlantic Blue 2.5i at a dealer today. The color looks a lot like the Bluestone Metallic on our Toyota Highlander. I wasn't too impressed with the tweed pattern of the cloth seat cover inserts. That and the lack of dual climate control are making me lean toward the GT Ltd.

[quote name='akm3']Looks about right, but the color isn't QUITE pure enough. It is a little more intensely blue, although the shade is perfect.[/quote] Thanks for replying, Allen. I think I will like it, especially if it is more intense than that second picture. I had seen other pictures where Atlantic Blue seemed greenish. If it is more towards the purple side of the spectrum, as shown in these 2 pictures, it is what I want. Another detour to the nearest Subaru dealer will be in order this week :arrow:

[quote name='SC GT']I saw an Atlantic Blue 2.5i at a dealer today. The color looks a lot like the Bluestone Metallic on our Toyota Highlander. I wasn't too impressed with the tweed pattern of the cloth seat cover inserts. That and the lack of dual climate control are making me lean toward the GT Ltd.[/quote] Keep in mind that the 2.5i has different cloth seats than the GT.

I stopped by a (relatively) local dealership to see the new Leg's in person for the first time. Sadly, they had none in white (my pending first choice color). I did get to see the Atlantic Blue. I won't try to describe it, and I did not take any pictures. What I will say is that it was really sharp; and this is coming from an individual who typically does not like most blues on cars. My wife even thought the color was sharp.

Ditto exactly everything Coolbluelb said (except the deal I was at today actually had a white Outback). The Atlantic Blue was far better looking in person than any photo I've seen. I thought it was very unique, until I saw a new Camry in the same exact color on the drive home. :roll: [img]http://www.heavygen.com/ABLegacy2.jpg[/img] The color from both of my pics isn't very accurate. I'd say the blue had a little lavendarish tone to it in person. [img]http://www.heavygen.com/ABLegacy1.jpg[/img] My wife is standing by the '05 Outback in white. It looked really nice with the two-tone scheme IMHO. Cheers, HeavyB[/img]

I have been thinking about it and, I guess if I had to describe the Atlantic Blue, the best description would be to say that it in some ways reminded me of a gun-metal-ish type of blue. It had no green at all, but some grey. When they say Atlantic Blue, Subaru is definately referring to the North Atlantic. No Caribbean blue here!

I wonder if Atlantic Blue will end up being the most popular color. I saw Obsidian Black today for the first time (on an STi), and I liked it a lot more than Java Black.

Archived