LegacyGT.com

MA: Recommendations?

issai

katalyst, I'm interested in having a pre-purchase inspection + "walkthrough" done on a car I'm eyeing to buy. Think dentsport would be the ticket? I've heard some good things about Planet-- didn't know there were grumblings about Planet.

There are always going to rumblings about anywhere, you know "you can't please all the people......" I have had great experiences with Planet Service and would recommend them. I had Planet do my pre-purchase on my 06 GT wagon. I bought my 05 GT wagon from them and already had a good relationship with the service dept but I'm sure they will take care of you. I have also used DSG (Dent Sport) , for mods they did my UP,DP and CAT back and were excellent and I was happy with the prices.

Jib

katalyst, I'm interested in having a pre-purchase inspection + "walkthrough" done on a car I'm eyeing to buy. Think dentsport would be the ticket? I've heard some good things about Planet-- didn't know there were grumblings about Planet.

ah ok, in that case i think planet would probably be the better choice. i've also had good experiences with them so far.

dentsport is better for aftermarket installs

Archived