LegacyGT.com

Partial stage 2 question

bbjones121

If I live in colorado at 5,280 ft elevation and only have a K&N drop-in airfilter, perrin lightweight crank, AVO 50/50 BOV, and a cobb catted downpipe, is it okay for me to run the Cobb stage 2 map? How much more power might I get to have a custom tuned map over just running the Cobb stage 2?

I have purchased a TDC tuned stage 1 map and was hoping to just do the $40 donation to get other maps from them whenever I needed, but now they do not exist. So I kind of lost the money invested in that benefit. Anyone please help. Thanks.

If I live in colorado at 5,280 ft elevation and only have a K&N drop-in airfilter, perrin lightweight crank, AVO 50/50 BOV, and a cobb catted downpipe, is it okay for me to run the Cobb stage 2 map? How much more power might I get to have a custom tuned map over just running the Cobb stage 2?

I have purchased a TDC tuned stage 1 map and was hoping to just do the $40 donation to get other maps from them whenever I needed, but now they do not exist. So I kind of lost the money invested in that benefit. Anyone please help. Thanks.

try contacting Mike, Tuning Alliance is his name on the boards. him and another were the people from TDC. he now runs TuningAlliance. maybe he can help you out :confused:

what year is your car? 07+ have a catless UP, 05-06 are catted. I think you can stage 2 with the cat in there, but it can help you with no cat...

an e-tune can definitely help with the other mods you have on the car.

• 2 weeks later...
You can certainly run Cobb Stage 2. Certainly not the best maps out there.

Many members have had great success with PDX maps. They are a vendor here.

Good luck.

How do you get a map from PDX? Do you send them your Cobb Ap unit? Just curious to how this works. I have a Cobb ap v2 right now and i'm picking up a cobb catless dp soon.

Archived