LegacyGT.com

Fastest Outback more fasterer er

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Mike, are you ever going to do something about your floppy OBXT suspension and control all that power?? :p

Hey my money is on you being the fastest outback, get to the track Dave! You should be running 12's easily. :cool:

he's at sea level....that's cheating. My CAR is capable of 12's at 5500 feet. I just could never get a good launch in.....but now I have a new clutch. I'll get it to the track at least once before the end of summer.

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

he's at sea level....that's cheating. My CAR is capable of 12's at 5500 feet. I just could never get a good launch in.....but now I have a new clutch. I'll get it to the track at least once before the end of summer.

Woo-hoo don't keep it a secret I'll be there if I can... plus I need to get another run or two in this year.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

he's at sea level....that's cheating. My CAR is capable of 12's at 5500 feet...

:lol: It's not my fault you are stuck in C.O.! Besides, don't you know that my local 1/4 mile track = teh slowness?? :rolleyes:

But seriously, I know your car is faster(er) than mine in a straight line. I am all about the twisties anyway.

The late and great Colin McRae said it best...."Straights are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers"

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

Archived