LegacyGT.com

LGT vs GTP

Kid, I like you. I hope you stick around for a bit. MANY others would be all bent out of shape at this point and very defensive. Good form. :)

Son, don"t worry...we need people like you to bring us down to Earth every now and then. It is people like you that push us on the path of innovation and car modding so...Good Job. Otherwise we become complacent...in face of "danger". Keep hunting LGTs and stay on this bulletin board !

Honestly I like Pontiac GTPs...but I like 4 door sedans...From my remote childhood when I was watching Deutsche Tourenwagen Meistershaft every Sunday.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Son, don"t worry...we need people like you to bring us down to Earth every now and then. It is people like you that push us on the path of innovation and car modding so...Good Job. Otherwise we become complacent...in face of "danger". Keep hunting LGTs and stay on this bulletin board !

Honestly I like Pontiac GTPs...but I like 4 door sedans...From my remote childhood when I was watching Deutsche Tourenwagen Meistershaft every Sunday.

Hahah yea, that was the first LGT i've ever seen down here. There aren't that many subarus. I couldnt pass up the chance to race it, I usually dont go on the hunt for cars but i'm not one to turn down a race + he seemed more then willing.

I have a coupe GTP, but the 4 door ones dont look bad either.

Archived