LegacyGT.com

Synapse Synchronic BOV Installed

Hey this is Devin over at Synapse.

If you have any questions or need measurements please feel free to give me a call at 858 457 1700

Im not positive on fitament on the legacy because we havent had one in our shop yet but if its the same as the mazdaspeed then great.

the mazdaspeed flange is 4.125in long and 2in wide.

if there is anything else let me know :cool:

"Hey this is Devin over at Synapse.

If you have any questions or need measurements please feel free to give me a call at 858 457 1700

Im not positive on fitament on the legacy because we havent had one in our shop yet but if its the same as the mazdaspeed then great.

the mazdaspeed flange is 4.125in long and 2in wide."

Hi guys, I know this thread is old but the stock 06 LGT bpv measures 4.5" x 2", so the Mazdaspeed flange is smaller and will not fit LGT. We need the dimension of the bolt holes-stock holes are 3-5/8" inches apart. See photo for bolt holes dimension.

IMG_0004.thumb.jpg.7bb6a74ccb8b5a52c30b1138a594eb93.jpg

"Remember..."MODDING is a HOBBY:icon_bigg, not a BAAAD HABIT";) .

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn't fit too well. The bolt holes were actually spaced closer than they should be as mentioned above by eL GaTo. I'm also mounting it on the bov flange that comes on the RacerX FMIC so it might be different with a TMIC. I had to use two different bolt sizes and nuts to get it secure enough for use.

• 2 years later...

Archived