LegacyGT.com

Trade In 08 LGT for New Camaro

Well, that's you ain't it? ;)

I wouldn't use any of those as a DD or ever lump them in the same category as the new Camaro.

It's not meant to me a 100% imitation of a 1stGen Camaro. That car is simply an aesthetic inspiration and nothing more.

very true i would never want old school muscle as a dd.. but i dont see the new camaro as a dd either...but thats just new england weather talking...

the only point i was trying to make with the aesthetics of the new car is that i think chevy did a better job at imitation than any other american car maker trying to go back to their roots..

the more i look at these cars the more i want one..

won't be a 5Mt with the V8 it will be a 6MT

all I know about f-bodies is that my friends f-body race car with 230 WHP and 3200 lb. race weight (with driver) is faster on a road course than my other friend's built EVO VIII with 360WHP

As i have said on here before, f-bodys can handle awesome with the right mods.

:eek: how dare you :eek:

i love knight rider

gigidy :dm:

The old one was fun, if implausible and a bit campy... This new one is bad to the point being unwatchable...

Kitt is a Mustang/RicedMustang/F150/Econoline Van/Submarine with an LCD screen and scanner on the surface of the hood, with a 3-d prototyping printer in the back seat? And none of the actors seem to be believable.

But anyway... back on topic.

The old one was fun, if implausible and a bit campy... This new one is bad to the point being unwatchable...

Kitt is a Mustang/RicedMustang/F150/Econoline Van/Submarine with an LCD screen and scanner on the surface of the hood, with a 3-d prototyping printer in the back seat? And none of the actors seem to be believable.

But anyway... back on topic.

Amen. It sucks. When it turned into a truck I almost fell out of my chair in horror :eek: So far NBC has managed to desecrate two shows I grew up with, Knight Rider and the Bionic Woman. Someone stop them before they get to Airwolf and the A-Team:eek::eek:

Archived