LegacyGT.com

New TA tune, please check the logs

lepich

Thank you, sir.

CEL? Hope nothing serious there.

Infamous1, what pill size you would reccomend? 1mm? 1.1? Was reading a lot, people suggest to go between 1mm to 1.2 mm, as stock pill is 1.25mm. (05 LGT)

Correct me if I am wrong.

The car threw the p0244 cel..no big deal. I cleared it and will log and show them to Mike. GL with the pill.

Rehab is for quitters.

Got an update from the Tuner: last logs looks good! AS i posted before, this is more aggressive map, first time it was bad, not sure why... But logging it again several times, no knock, nice timing, good learning view.

I am happy now! Wow!

Thank you, Mike!

There are no bad people, just differeent.

Thank you, sir.

CEL? Hope nothing serious there.

Infamous1, what pill size you would reccomend? 1mm? 1.1? Was reading a lot, people suggest to go between 1mm to 1.2 mm, as stock pill is 1.25mm. (05 LGT)

Correct me if I am wrong.

I usually recommend 1mm on cars I am road tuning. In your case the 1.2mm should be fine as you are just under target. Make sure to get a lower WGDC map before installing though, your boost will need to be completely retuned.

Infamous1, thank you.

Now I am not sure if I need a pill. driving cold I see target boost (17.7 psi) on 5th and 4rth gears, lil less on 3rd. So, target boost is reached?

Will smaller pill help to get boost faster, on lower RPM?

BTW, regarding timing (total): is a bigger number means more agressive timing?

If i see (same gear, WOT) , at 3300 RPM on one map 10.5 , on another 12.5, - second will be more agressive..? want to chek my understanding..

Higher number means more timing advance. Also you can't just think about the gear and rpm when it comes to timing. The base and timing advance maps the ECU utilizes looks up the right timing to use based on engine load vs rpm. So if you are comparing changes in timing, check the engine load for the given rpm on the log to see how much it changed.
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Archived