LegacyGT.com

$60 Rebate on Michelin Tires

rubberman

Just sending out a bump and a big thanks to the OP... got my certificates in the mail over the weekend. New tires go on this next weekend.

Thanks for sharing, rubberman! Helps drive the purchase decision toward Michelin.

Glad to help, hope that you like the tires.

I still have 10 more rebate coupons if anyone needs any others. Program continues for purchases through 10/31/09, so keep those requests coming ( I can always request more rebate forms ).

Just FYI - Big thank you from Rubberman. Because of him and my desire to try a high-end tire, I bought a set of 225/45/17 michelin pilot exalto a/s for my 2006 Civic SI. Absolutely superb tires...really, after 4000 miles I'm still blown away by how much they transformed my car. Of course, for $174 per tire, they better :)

Now, that being said, I sent in the certificate about 5 weeks ago and haven't gotten any $60 rebate yet. So I'm in Michelin's hands now :)

Just FYI - Big thank you from Rubberman. Because of him and my desire to try a high-end tire, I bought a set of 225/45/17 michelin pilot exalto a/s for my 2006 Civic SI. Absolutely superb tires...really, after 4000 miles I'm still blown away by how much they transformed my car. Of course, for $174 per tire, they better :)

Now, that being said, I sent in the certificate about 5 weeks ago and haven't gotten any $60 rebate yet. So I'm in Michelin's hands now :)

So, eating my words, I got the $60 rebate the same evening I wrote this. Pretty good turnaround time for a mail-in rebate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Does the rebate work on tires bought on-line (such as from TireRack)? I was just looking at ordering some Pilot A/S...

Squid

The rebate works for any set of (4) Michelin tires purchased at any Michelin dealer. TireRack is a recognized Michelin dealer, so you shouldn't have any problems.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One more bump, buy your tires through Oct 31st in order to take advantage of this rebate offer. Rebate forms must be received by Michelin by Nov 28th, 2009.

Thanks to all of you that bought tires, glad that the discount helped out.

Rman - Just wanted to let you know....about 12-13k miles on my Michelins since I bought them. For the first time since I've owned this car, I actually think these tires are going to see over 40k miles.

Very impressive considering my driving style. FYI, if they make it to 40k and provide the level of traction, handling, and comfort they do now...well, they'll be more cost effective than General Exclaims or Falken 912s, which were my previous two tires.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived