LegacyGT.com

Perrin dp's

DarkLegacy

I would stay away from the Perrin DP.Search and you'll numerous threads on fitment issues.The 2 Cats shouldn't hurt performance too much but have heard about alot of quality control issues.I would go with the Cobb and the Invidia respectively...for the fewest fitment issues.

From what I've gathered, there's not much performance difference from one DP to another. Basically go for what you want and what's in your price range. Theres some debate over divorced wastegate vs. bellmouth (i'm pretty sure perrin is DWG) with some strengths being brought up for bellmouth, but no one really ever has anything to say how DWG is worse, just their thoughts that the WG does not open directly into the pipe so you will get some cross turbulence.

Perrin seems to have a small reputation for fitment issues. pierce88 : did you have any problems fitting your perrin on? does it rub against / clank on the underside of your car?

Also, with a 2 piece is it just another space for a leak to occur if improperly put together.

I'm trying to decide what DP I would get. I'm currently on the fence between the Cobb and the Perrin. Not sure yet...

I definately was unsure about the 2 piece idea and I agree that it is just another opportunity for a leak to occur. I was thinking about buying a used cobb dp. Anyone know of any issues with used DP's. Is there something that I should lookout out for?

Anything about the autospeed DP with cat?

I believe Autospeed stopped makin parts 4 Subarus so you would have 2 find a used 1.

Braille B2015, RBS grill, Borla CBE, Zero/Sports rad shroud, Hayden TC, Group A crank & alt pulley - Mike

Archived