LegacyGT.com

Trunk Matt

GTkansan

yeah see, cause ones a wagon and ones a sedan! :lol::rolleyes:

BTW what was the price and where?

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

someone PLEASE order the trunk mat from japanparts and tell me if it fits! :lol:

^ that's sort of an answer to your question GTkansan, japanparts has a JDM trunk mat for the sedan. I emailed them about if it fit and they basically said... "I-unno.. buy it and find out."

I see no reason why it wouldn't.. what would be different in the trunk?

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

someone PLEASE order the trunk mat from japanparts and tell me if it fits! :lol:

^ that's sort of an answer to your question GTkansan, japanparts has a JDM trunk mat for the sedan. I emailed them about if it fit and they basically said... "I-unno.. buy it and find out."

We don't see any reason why this wouldn't fit either; but what we are selling is for a Japanese domestic model Unit and fitment for the US model isn't known

Absolutely no-one from here would have said: "I=unno buy it and find out"

Thanks

GW

JapanpartsLLC

didn't mean any harm or insult in that... I was paraphrasing.. the "buy it and find out" was implied by myself.

What japanparts said is almost identical to the actual response I got when I inquired about this years ago.

sorry for any misrepresentation.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

didn't mean any harm or insult in that... I was paraphrasing.. the "buy it and find out" was implied by myself.

What japanparts said is almost identical to the actual response I got when I inquired about this years ago.

sorry for any misrepresentation.

Apology accepted. I'm not concerned what anyone posts about Japanparts.com as long as it's factual

Best

GW

I would've, but shipping for the mat costs more than the mat itself. :eek:

if someone can guarantee they'd fit I might be in on a GB for these things..

I REALLY see no reason it would not fit but my thoughts keep going back to.. if it fit.. it would probably be offered by SOA since the overhead cost would be little to nothing to expand their market for the product... comparatively.

if someone can guarantee they'd fit I might be in on a GB for these things..

I REALLY see no reason it would not fit but my thoughts keep going back to.. if it fit.. it would probably be offered by SOA since the overhead cost would be little to nothing to expand their market for the product... comparatively.

We've no intention of offering these as a GB

Thanks for your interest :)

GW

JapanpartsLLC

Archived