LegacyGT.com

Ontario Street Racing:180 people arrested

Infamous1

:lol::lol::lol:

Silly kids still out on the same street that has been well knowned for racing. I got ticketed on this same street like 8 years ago (teenager):redface:

Funny thing is the last street legal track events (which are held about 2 miles away) were down almost 300 cars the last three times, resulting in the cancellation of the most recent date. I just find it funny since it is about a mile or so from my house and I have seen them out there multiple weekends on my way home from late dinners with the wife.

:spin::spin::spin:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-streetracing29-2008sep29,0,601459.story

How do they get that many arrests tho, surround the area with the entire police force??

lol follow the link, 100 officers from 12 differrent agencies.

The street has no side exits, so if they come from both ends there is no way to get out.

You got a slap on the wrist for spectating, jes they are strict up there. what did they say to you, you shouldnt have been looking in that direction???

the night i got busted..there was over 400 cars blocked in by semi's ... luckily out car was one of the last ones they can get to...and they took our names and said dont come back...i think they ran out of tickets to be honest... we literally sat there for 8+ hours...sting happened at ~11ish pm, we got out of there at 730 and went straight to my soccer game...my mom was not happy

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

How do they get that many arrests tho, surround the area with the entire police force??

what they did when i got caught was they had a undercover lead the pack into an easily blocked off area... then big rigs come in and block everyone off pretty smart actually

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

^at that time, there were actually more than civics that showed up to ontario...supras, moded bugs, dragged prepped trucks, and so on..and the occasional ricer, that night, they towed a lot of cars...pretty sad to see old school rodders go down with ricers...

All the fast stuff left in philly but you can allway count on honda's being there. When I us to go back in the day 400to500 cars and we never moved the police even lined it up and did a burn-out. The fast stuff just went some where else.

Archived